Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feels like the first time....

So this is my first official blog post!  Welcome to my blog, if you love makeup or discovering new products or just don't know what to use, where to find it or how to wear or use it then I'll be glad to help!  I am no expert but it is a passion and something I love and have even worked in so all I do is give my personal opinion based on what I've used and learned over the years.  After all its fun and there's so many ways to apply and use that its basically trial and error.  Makeup isn't the only thing I love and want to share with you, I also love anything to do with hair and nails too.  Basically if its a beauty product I'm probably going talk about it at some point!  I get obsessed with certain products and I'm a makeup junkie.  I will probably post tips and tricks and if you need any advice feel free to ask, because I love answering questions!  I'm new to this so bear with me!
~XoXo
PNP

1 comment: